This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:40 p.m. Monday, a 40-year-old man reported a burglary at his residence in the 8800 block of Glendale Street.
• At 4:10 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a burglary in the 4000 block of Delta Drive.
• At 4:31 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 51-year-old man.
• At 8:56 p.m. a 49-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. A 42-year-old woman was arrested for interference, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 7:32 p.m. Monday, Patrick Hal Iler, 28, and Alison Amanda Day, 23, were cited for driving without valid licenses. Their vehicles were impounded.
• At 12:28 a.m. Tuesday, Michael Joseph Abbott, 60, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• On Monday, Juneau Alaska State Troopers cited Jonathan J. Felis, 30, of Santa Cruz, Calif., for obtaining a 2010 resident sport fish license when he did not qualify. He was fined $310.
• On Tuesday, Juneau Alaska State Troopers cited Maura M. Selenak, 25, of Juneau, for obtaining a resident 2012 sport fish license when she did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements. She was fined $310.
Fire and medical
• At 2:10 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 9:26 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street dock, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:26 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street dock, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:25 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glendale Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:38 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street dock, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:49 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:30 p.m. Monday, a woman was rescued by the Capital City Fire and Rescue Water Rescue Team on the Mendenhall River. No injuries reported. Transport not required.
• At 5:19 p.m. Monday, a woman was taken from BRH to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 5:50 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Mendenhall Loop Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:47 p.m. Monday, EMS care was given to a minor on Northwood Drive. Patient was transported by parents in a private vehicle.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:53 a.m. Tuesday, a bus struck a parked vehicle in the 100 block of Franklin Street, causing about $1,000 in damages to each vehicle.
• At 3:37 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated fraudulent checks in the 2700 block of Postal Way.
• At 10:52 a.m. Tuesday, a notice of hearing for a stalking protective order was served on a 47-year-old man.
• At 12:55 p.m. Monday, a 52-year-old man reported the theft of his wallet in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 3:08 p.m. Monday, a 70-year-old woman reported the theft of 360 gallons of diesel fuel from her boat in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 3:22 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old man reported vandalism to his 2003 Volkswagen in the 10000 block of Crazy Horse Drive.
• At 12:28 a.m. Tuesday, a 37-year-old man reported a 17-year-old girl broke a window in his residence in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.