This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:03 a.m. Friday, Joseph Noguet, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:15 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:46 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Franklin Street. No fire.
• At 9:04 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Franklin Street. No fire.
• At 11:31 a.m. Thursday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 12:01 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a passenger vehicle fire on Commercial Boulevard. Investigation found it was a small electrical fire with no extensions, and the fire was extinguished.
• At 4:37 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm that was pulled maliciously on Hospital Drive. No fire.
• At 6:59 p.m. Thursday, a woman was taken from BRH to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 12:02 p.m. Thursday, a 42-year-old woman reported fraudulent used of her 15-year-old son’s debit card.
• At 3:02 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of litter on Montana Creek Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Nancy Street. The first vehicle was a Chevrolet van driven by a 27-year-old woman, and it sustained about $1,500 in damage. The second vehicle was a Honda CRV driven by a 30-year-old man, and it was totalled. The woman was cited for failure to yield when turning left.
• At 4:54 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:20 a.m. Friday, a woman reported a beaded necklace with cedar basket and matching earrings were stolen from her vehicle sometime during the night in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.