This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:53 a.m. Thursday, Eric Rivera, 18, was arrested for assault in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:02 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a sex crime in the 6000 block of Gull Way.
• At 3:32 p.m. Thursday, John Allen Paul III, 37, was cited and released for disorderly conduct in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 11:57 p.m. Wednesday, a 37-year-old reported he was beat up in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. JPD responded and determined the report was unfounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:49 a.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old reported defecation in a public place in the 100 block of Shattuck Way.
Driving without a valid license
• At 7:18 p.m. Wednesday, Kenneth Burchfield, 31, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 200 block of Franklin Street, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:22 p.m. Wednesday, Nigel Ali, 27, was cited for driving without a license on Delta Drive, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 2:22 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Auke Lake Way, and fire was extinguished.
• At 2:44 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:05 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a cooking fire on Pinewood Drive.
• At 9:29 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical service call (location not given), and patient was not found. Units returned to service.
• At 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a cruise ship on Marine Way, and basic life support care was given to a man. He was taken to BRH.
• At 3:23 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a emergency medical service call on Marine Way, and no patient was found. JPD contacted.
• At 3:34 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a emergency medical service call and no patient was found.
• At 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical service call on Glacier Highway, and the Juneau recovery unit was contact and a man was transferred to them.
• At 4:59 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR units were dispatched and cancelled en route.
• At 8:09 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR received an EMS call on Franklin Street, and units were cancelled en route. A woman was transported by a non-fire agency.
• At 11:57 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical service call from JPD on Glacier Highway. Basic life support care was given to a man, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:52 p.m. Wednesday, a 37-year-old woman reported harassment. Investigation continues.
• At 1:10 a.m. Thursday, Eric Rivera, 18, Joseph Rivera, 19, and William Oleson, 19, were cited for minor consuming in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:55 p.m. Wednesday, Mariah Fallis, 20, was cited for driving without a valid license after the vehicle she was driving crashed into a ditch on Belardi Drive. No injuries. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, James Knudson, 54, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old man reported the theft of a doormat in the 1500 block of Third Street.
• At 9:33 a.m. Thursday, a 41-year-old woman reported her purse was stolen at a bar in the 200 block of Front Street a few nights ago.
• At 11:39 a.m. Thursday, a 60-year-old man reported the theft of a stereo from his vehicle in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:11 p.m. Wednesday, a 54-year-old man reported vandalism to a residence in the 8700 block of Trinity Drive.
• At 8:12 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a building being spray-painted sometime during the night in the 1700 block of Ralphs Way. Damage is estimated at $350.
• At 8:05 a.m. Thursday, a 35-year-old man reported a building vandalized by graffiti sometime during the night in the 1700 block of Anka Street.