Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On Sept. 24, a son, Lincoln Swift Gruening, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz., to Selena Hanvold and Nathan Gruening.
• On Sept. 26, a daughter, Ocean Helene Ditcharo, weighing 4 lbs. 4 oz., to Shannon Luckenbihl and Antonio Ditcharo.
• On Sept. 26, a daughter, Martha Mae Jackson Hosey, weighing 8 lbs. 8oz., to Lindsay Foreman-Hosey and Joseph Hosey.
• On Sept. 27, a daughter, Emma Elizabeth Bowen, weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz. to Nicole Bowen and Joshua Bowen Sr.
• On Sept. 29, a daughter, Kaylin Mae Trimble, weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz. to Kamla and Nicholas Trimble of Haines.
FYI birth announcements may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents’ city of residence.