Deadline for all wedding/anniversary/engagement announcments is 4:30 pm Friday for publication in Sunday's Neighbors section.
Please read these instuctions before completeing form.
• First and last names are required for ALL people mentioned (i.e John and Jane Doe, NOT Mr. and Mrs. John Doe).
• If you wish to note a parent is deceased, simply write "deceased" after their name.
• Make sure all names are spelled correctly. If a spelling is unusual, make a note to alert the editor.
• Include name and phone numbers of contact person who can be reached for clarification is needed. Without this we do not assure publication.
• Due to space considerations, only primary wedding party members (as noted on this form) will be published.
• If primary relatives (father, mother sister, brother, and daughter ONLY) were in the wedding party and you wish to have that relationship mentioned, please note it on the appropriate line below.
• If there were unusual aspects to the wedding (arrival in a horse-drawn buggy, took place underwater, etc.) the information will be permitted if space permits. Descriptions of gowns, flowers, etc. will not be printed.
• Photos may be black and white or color. Photos must be of both the bride and the groom not one or the other.