This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a burglary report in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive and arrested Justin Osbakken, 26, for criminal trespass and an outstanding warrant; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 2:41 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a burglar alarm for a business in the 1100 block of Eighth Street; investigation continues.
• At 8:11 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report by a 40-year-old woman in the 300 block of Gruening Avenue that her residence had been broken into.
• At 1:47 p.m. Wednesday, JPD began a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 2:30 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and arrested a 34-year-old man for domestic violence assault, and a $50 warrant.
Sex offender registration
• At 8:25 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated an incident of a 53-year-old man failing to register as a sex offender.
• At 1:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a theft report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• On Thursday, Alaska State Troopers arrested Jacob Ogilvie, 35, on an outstanding arrest warrant for extortion, second-degree theft and first-degree vehicle theft; he was taken to LCCC and bail was set at $10,000 cash only plus approved third party.
• At 5:24 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Lena Jimmie, 55, for criminal trespass on Egan Drive.
• At 6:03 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a vandalism report in the 1800 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 7:41 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report by a man in the 9200 block of James Boulevard that a red Chevrolet truck had been stolen.