This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:12 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 1:40 p.m. Friday, drugs were turned in for destruction in the 9200 block of Lee Smith Drive.
• At 7 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a vehicle rifling on Egan Drive where prescription medication and a backpack were stolen; investigation continues.
• At 3:07 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report from a 45-year-old female that clothing items, food and a small speaker were stolen from her parked vehicle in the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 6:49 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 300 block of Distin Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 7:48 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 27-year-old Lewellyn Growingthunder for violating a domestic violence protective order and for domestic violence criminal trespassing in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. Growingthunder was transported and lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:21 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a possible assault in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 11:13 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of a sex crime in the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 11:37 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a reported burglary at a storage unit in the 9000 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:01 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a vehicle crash between snow removal equipment and a parked car.
• At 4:26 p.m. Friday, JPD continued investigation into a report of vandalism in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 5:19 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a fight in the 9200 block of Hurlock Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 3:07 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 26-year-old Seth Peters in the 200 block of Front Street for one count of Domestic Violence Assault. Peters was lodged at LCCC without bail.
• At 7:02 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 25-year-old Thomas Johnson and 26-year-old Michael Howard for assault in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. They were transported to and lodged at LCCC.
• At 7:59 p.m. Friday, JPD remanded 35-year-old Eric Eugene Maus for violating his conditions of release. Maus was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:37 p.m. Friday, JPD remanded Joshua Carrieri to LCCC for a probation violation in the 900 block of Third Street.
• At 10:52 p.m. Friday, 22-year-old Michael Williams and 23-year-old Chaleb Calandra were remanded together for violating conditions of probation in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:32 p.m. Friday, JPD cited 50-year-old Tillie Day for driving without a license on Egan Drive. Day’s vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:01 p.m. Friday, JPD cited 18-year-old Kylie McKee for driving without a license. McKee’s passenger fled when police stopped the vehicle. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:18 p.m. Friday, JPD cited 34-year-old David Hamilton for driving with a revoked license in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:04 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 25-year-old Michael Joel Godin for driving under the influence in the 2500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Godin’s breath sample showed a reading of .145 percent blood alcohol content.
• At 2:01 a.m. Saturday, JPD attempted to pull over a vehicle on Fritz Cove Road. The driver fled but the vehicle was located later and seized as evidence; investigation continues.
• At 3:23 a.m. Saturday, 34-year-old Tamara Jones was cited for driving without a valid license in the 6800 block of Glacier Highway. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:14 a.m. Saturday, JPD continued an investigation into a reported assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:24 a.m. Saturday, an unknown male entered a business in the 1900 block of Crest Street; investigation continues.