This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:53 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of the theft of multiple Native artworks, including drums, rattles, paddles and other items in the 100 block of Franklin Street; investigation continues.
• At 9:27 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a reported burglary in the 12000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road; investigation continues.
• At 7:55 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of possible child abuse in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 10:30 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report that a woman was physically assaulted by her son in the Juneau area.
• At 1:17 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 12:14 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of possible drug activity in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 7:57 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Timothy Wyzykowski, 54, in the 3200 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence, driving with a revoked license, and an outstanding warrant; he reportedly blew a .104 percent on his blood alcohol sample and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center without bail.
• At 12:35 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a fight in the 200 block of Franklin Street and arrested Joshua Koch, 45, for disorderly conduct.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 17 EMS calls and two medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 12:08 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a burn complaint on O’Day Drive; the property owners were in compliance with their burn permit. At 9:59 p.m., they were dispatched to a burn complaint on Amalga Street and found a small attended warming fire.
• At 10:14 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and cited Steven Lythgoe, 43, for larceny after he reportedly left Fred Meyer without paying for approximately $60 in groceries.
• At 10:35 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:33 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a bike in the 2700 block of John Street; investigation continues.
• At 1:05 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report from a 39-year-old man in the 5700 block of Thane Road regarding the theft of an 8-foot Zodiac, crab pots and gear.
• At 1:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a theft of three gas cans full of gasoline from the 10800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 3:32 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report from a 54-year-old woman in the 2100 block of Second Street regarding the theft of an unknown amount of home heating fuel.
• At 12:33 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a trespassing report at a residence in the 1800 block of Mark Alan Street; investigation continues.
• At 10:03 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 2600 block of Fritz Cove Road; investigation continues.
• At 8:03 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited Charlotte Turner and Willard Morrison for criminal trespass in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:48 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to a bus in the 1800 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 8:37 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report by a 28-year-old woman in the 3200 block of Douglas Highway that her vehicle was rifled and a hand-made tie-dye shoulder bag valued at $40 and a makeup wallet valued at $10 were stolen.
• At 10:45 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle rifling with the theft of a small backpack worth $30 and a softball mitt worth $10 in the 2700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 4:14 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Zach Stubblefield, 28, on warrants for larceny and took him to LCCC on $350 bail.