This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:31 p.m. Friday, 43-year-old Charles Randolf Grosvold was arrested for assault and larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Grosvold was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:56 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road; investigation continues.
• At 1:19 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of misconduct involving a weapon in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 10:21 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 50-year-old Lance Cesar for charges of Driving While Intoxicated and Immediate Notice in the 4300 block of Brothers Ave. With a blood alcohol content of .227 percent, Cesar had swerved off the road and into a residence, causing approximately $40,000 in damage.
• At 3:07 p.m. Friday, JPD cited and released 24-year-old Sharnea Lunn for shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:10 a.m. Saturday, JPD recieved a report of a vehicle theft in the 16300 block of Point Lena Loop Road; investigation continues.
• At 4:03 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of the theft of a firearm from a vehicle in the 100 block of Front Street; investigation continues.
• At 2:34 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a vehicle rifling and theft in the 800 block of Twelfth Street; investigation continues.