This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:02 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a reported burglary in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive; investigation continues.
• At 1:13 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to three EMS calls and three medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 7:02 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm on Fourth Street that had been triggered by burnt food.
• At 9:21 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 3:51 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft from a business in the 900 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 10:27 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to a vehicle in the 900 block of 10th Street.
• At 2:18 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 63-year-old woman in the 3900 block of Glacier Highway that her vehicle had been rifled through and a garage door opener was taken.
• At 10:05 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:15 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report from a 27-year-old man in the 9000 block of Division Street that his truck had been rifled through.