This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:29 a.m. Tuesday, Christopher J. Davidson was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Marine Way. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $250 bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:55 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a violation of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 5:35 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a reported domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:45 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:52 p.m. Monday, Gideon Merchant was arrested for DUI and additionally charged with refusal to provide a breath sample in the 2600 block of Channel Drive.
• At 12:50 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a fight in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
Fire and medical
• On Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls, five medical transport calls, one smoke complaint on Lund Street that was an authorized controlled burn, one call to Shattuck Way that was canceled en route, and one fire alarm call that was due to a system malfunction.
• At 10:28 a.m. Tuesday, confidential investigation into a reported sexual assault.
• At 10:34 p.m. Monday, Renee Stevens, 36, was cited and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:22 p.m. Monday, a 37-year-old man reported the theft of two gas tanks and pole holders from his boat in the 6700 block of Gray Street.
• At 1:35 p.m. Monday, William Eric Moy Jr., 24, was arrested on eight outstanding warrants on North Street.