This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:48 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Robert Finley, 43, for assault in the 8400 block of Airport Boulevard. Finley was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:44 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 1:27 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 8:19 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a death that is not considered suspicious in the 3200 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 1:29 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 11:02 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested and charged a woman, 44, for criminal mischief domestic violence in the Juneau area. The woman was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:28 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 8100 block of Egan Drive at Fred Meyer. Investigation continues.
• At 2:54 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of shoplifting in the 400 block of Whittier Street. Investigation continues.
• At 1:58 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a stolen Yamaha car carrier containing a snowboard sometime in the past week in the 900 block of First Street. The car carrier was worth an estimated $100 and the snowboard was worth an estimated $50.
• At 9:29 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a theft of items, included a laptop computer worth an estimated $1,000, in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a stolen cellphone worth an estimated $200 in the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 10:55 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 27, who said the mail in her mailbox was stolen in the 1800 block of Davis Avenue.
• At 11:40 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a rock thrown at a vehicle leaving a parking lot in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. The vehicle was damaged.
• At 8 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 23, who said her vehicle was rifled through on Marine Way and the only thing taken was her vehicle’s registration.
• At 9:23 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 35, who said her unlocked vehicle was rifled through in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and items estimated to be worth $700 were taken.
• At 12:51 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Richard A. Chavez, 56, for driving without a license. He was arrested and taken to LCCC on two outstanding $100 warrants.