This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:24 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential Office of Children’s Services investigation.
• At 11:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD remanded a woman on supervised parole in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive per a request from the Department of Corrections.
• At 9:46 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the unattended death of Joshua Raymond Jones, 24, in the 200 block of Marine Way. Investigation continues. See Friday’s paper for more details.
• At 3:38 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a boy, 16, being shot with an Airsoft pellet gun fired from a moving vehicle in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 9:32 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a man, 28, for assault domestic violence in the Juneau area. The man was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held with no bail.
• At 6:03 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a man, 24, for assault domestic violence in the Juneau area. The man was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:23 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Christopher King for driving while under the influence in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC and later released on his own recognizance. See Friday’s paper for more details.
• At 2:37 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released Joshua Jones, 24, for shoplifting in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.