This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old man reported a burglary of a business and the theft of $274 cash from a safe in the 8000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:51 p.m. Tuesday, Daniel LeBlanc-Tweedy, 20, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 1800 block of Mark Alan Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $100 bail.
• At 4:02 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a criminal trespass at a business in the 8000 block of Glacier Highway.
Domestic violence assault
• At 1:25 p.m. Tuesday, a 17-year-old girl was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 10:28 a.m. Wednesday, a 46-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC without bail.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:25 a.m. Wednesday, Alejandrina Lopez, 25, was cited and released for a hit-and-run motor vehicle crash in the 2500 block of Mendenhall Road.
• At 12:18 p.m. Tuesday, Alexander Bearden, 33, was contacted in the 100 block of Seward Street and was remanded to LCCC.
• At 3:11 p.m. Tuesday, a 47-year-old’s jacket valued at $65 was reported stolen in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a 23-year-old man shoplifting in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-year-old man reported his Ford Bronco was stolen on La Perouse Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 8:45 a.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old woman reported the theft by force of her green Honda Civic, causing her injury. Investigation continues.