This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:17 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a man, 47, that he was assaulted by an unknown man in the Juneau area.
• At 10:31 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Jason U. Ford, 43, for assault in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:55 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the reported violation of a stalking protective order in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 9:37 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Jeremy Lee, 45, in the 4800 block of River Road for driving under the influence. Lee was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:41 a.m. Tuesday, in the 1600 block of Renninger Street, JPD remanded a boy, 13, to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 11:31 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the reported theft of shoes from Payless Shoes in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. The shoes are worth an estimated $40. Investigation continues.
• At 3:03 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. Investigation continues.
• At 3:09 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted an investigation into the report of a theft in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 7:11 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the Juneau area. The vehicle was later located and found to be undamaged. Investigation continues.
• At 1:49 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a stolen cellphone worth an estimated $60 in the 2200 block of Trout Street. Investigation continues.
• At 4:49 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Jennifer Montoya, 35, for trespassing in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.