This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:37 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of domestic violence assault in the Juneau area.
• At 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 15-year-old boy for domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal mischief in the Juneau area. The boy was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 12:46 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report of domestic violence criminal mischief in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 9:13 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested an individual, 36, for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on no bail.
At 1:26 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report of a fight and damage to a door in the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:57 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released Calvin Boord, 48, for hit and run in the 9000 block of Egan Drive.
• At 4:59 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a hit and run in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 11 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report that a 2017 Ford F450 driven by a man, 33, struck a 2005 Chevy occupied by another man, 57, on Foster Avenue. No injuries were reported and alcohol was not involved.
• At 1:48 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released Antoinette Koenig, 32, for concealment of merchandise in a business in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 2:01 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released Asia Griffin, 23, for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:27 a.m. Thursday, JPD contacted Alisa Genia Lane, 20, at the Juneau International Airport. A warrant check revealed an outstanding Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to appear for an adjudication hearing on original charges of first-degree vehicle theft and third-degree assault. She was additionally charged with providing false information regarding her identity. She was arrested and taken to LCCC.