This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:13 p.m. Friday, Jacob Cropley, 56, was arrested in the 1900 block of Allen Court for assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:40 a.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a possible assault in the 800 block of Dixon Street.
• At 4:02 p.m. Friday, JPD assisted another agency in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.
• At 3:57 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a domestic violence order violation. Investigation continues.
• At 11:14 a.m. Saturday, a 34-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence related criminal mischief. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:09 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a possible fraud in the downtown area.
• At 8:43 a.m. Saturday, Dillard Cloud, 25, was remanded at the request of his probation office in the 2000 block of Skaters Cabin Road. Alcohol was involved.
• At noon Friday, Misty Hasper, 38, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:50 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a stolen outboard fuel tank in the 1700 block of Anka Street. Investigation continues.
• At 10:40 a.m. Saturday, Mark Olsen, 35, was cited and released for larceny in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue for theft of fuel from a business.
• At 11:46 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of three rings from a residence in the 4000 block of Granite Drive.
• At 2:48 p.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man trespassed in a business in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.