This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:32 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department arrested and charged James Refuerzo, 34, with two counts of assault and one count disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Refuerzo was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1,000 bail.
• At noon Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a theft from a shed in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 2:48 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a burglary in the 3200 block of Douglas Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 10:39 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the fraudulent use of a credit card in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:08 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a city grader striking a 1998 Subaru in the 9300 block of Turn Street, causing less than $1,000 in damages, according to JPD’s estimation.
• At 4:23 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 3000 block of Fritz Cove Road. Damage only, no injuries. Alcohol was not involved.
• At 3:35 p.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Weston Phillips, 22, for concealment of merchandise in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 9:55 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 25, who said he had lost his cellphone in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:12 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Shasta M. Myers, 37, in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road on a $1,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to comply with conditions of probation. The original charge involved a controlled substance. Myers was taken to LCCC.