This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:07 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of domestic violence in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 4:34 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a check that was fraudulently written and cashed in the 8900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:38 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Mark Alan Olsen, 35, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for larceny for stealing food items from a grocery store. Olsen was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $250 bail.
• At 3:26 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of theft of mail from a home mailbox in the 3200 block of Foster Avenue. The amount of mail is undetermined at this time.
• At 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Steven Lythgoe for criminal trespass in the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report from a man, 69, who reported the theft of a locking gas cap and an estimated $80 worth of gasoline from his vehicle sometime in the past couple of days in the 100 block of Savikko Road. The estimated value of the locking gas cap is $30.
• On Sunday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers from the Juneau Post contacted Juneau man Andrew Boman, 39, at Auke Rec after he had been diving for personal use Red King Crab. Troopers investigated and found that Boman had retained four crab when the daily limit was two. They issued Boman a $310 citation in the District Court at Juneau for retaining an over-limit of Red King Crab. Two crab were seized and returned to the water.