This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:45 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of an assault in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:39 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a 58-year-old man who said his storage unit in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard had been robbed. Unknown items were stolen and unwanted items were left behind.
• At 4:49 p.m. Friday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 8:26 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of the violation of a domestic violation order in the Juneau area.
• At 9:14 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of criminal mischief in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 8:03 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Clinton Kearney, 46, for third-degree criminal mischief at a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was a factor. Kearney was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:09 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:35 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a man, 34, for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:07 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Gary Piper, 51, for driving under the influence in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. Piper provided a breath sample and his blood-alcohol content was 0.268 percent. Piper was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:15 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested two men after an altercation in the 100 block of Franklin Street. JPD arrested 21-year-old Wilson Curtis-Collins for two counts of disorderly conduct and arrested 46-year-old Clinton Kearney for one count of disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor. Kearney was later released on his own recognizance.
• At 1:01 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of open lewdness in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:08 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 10300 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was not a factor.
• At 9:30 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Jon Lee Burns for immediate notice of accident for a vehicle in the ditch in the 4600 block of Glacier Way.
• At 2:43 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report from a man, 60, who said a package delivered to his business in the 100 block of Front Street was stolen.
• At 9:24 Friday, JPD responded to the report of a 55-year-old woman who said her son, 31, stole $300 from her purse in the 8900 block of Sleepy Court.
• At 9:27 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested James Miller, 36, for criminal trespass in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Alcohol was a factor. Miller was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:24 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Mark Cook, 21, for criminal mischief after he broke a window at the Viking Bar on Front Street.
• At 10:14 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Jorge Pacheco-Huizar for driving while intoxicated and fourth-degree misconduct involving weapons. Pacheco-Huizar provided a breath sample, which revealed a blood-alcohol content of 0.114 percent. Pacheco-Huizar was taken to LCCC and held on $1,000 bail.