This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:31 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported burglary in the 600 block of Main Street.
• At 1:34 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a conditions violation in the 7600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:46 p.m. Friday, Clifford White was arrested for violating conditions of release on Egan Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:26 p.m. Friday, a 44-year-old woman was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence and resisting arrest. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:31 a.m. Saturday, Dale Ray Kubik III, 33, was arrested for driving under the influence on Marine Way. Alcohol was involved. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:39 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of sexual assault.
• At 5:33 p.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man reported a theft from his business in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:14 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the theft of a vehicle in the 5900 block of Sunset Street.
• At 5:32 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the report of a theft of a package from the porch of a residence after it was delivered by FedEx in the 9000 block of Long Run Drive.
• At 8:50 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the report of a shoplifter in the 8100 block Glacier Highway.
• At 10:19 a.m. Saturday, suspected stolen property was dropped off at JPD.
• At 10:29 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the report of a stolen vehicle on Meadow Lane.
• At 12:06 p.m. Friday, a 43-year-old woman reported trespassing and concealment of merchandise from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:30 p.m. Friday, Alan Lee, 31, was arrested for trespassing and violating conditions of release in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:35 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the report of trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:50 a.m. Saturday, Dwayne Clements, 48, was cited and released for criminal trespass at Fred Meyer.