This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:29 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of burglary and theft from a business in the 3800 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 11:36 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a residential burglary in the 15900 block of Lee Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:07 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a single-vehicle crash near the 22-mile marker on Glacier Highway. JPD and Juneau Forest Service Officers responded to the crash and found a vehicle heavily damaged and an unresponsive female on the ground near the crash, believed to be ejected from the vehicle. The female was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital and later medivaced to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle and was in critical condition as of Saturday evening. The female was identified as a 54-year-old Juneau resident.
• At 12:05 p.m. Friday, a 55-year-old female reported that approximately 125 gallons of heating fuel was stolen from her residence in the 8400 sometime since Dec. 26.
• At 2:42 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of theft from a building in the Juneau area.
• At 7:22 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of the theft of services in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.