This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:18 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a burglary at a home in the 9400 block of Carrol Place. Investigation continues.
• At 1:50 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report in the 1500 block of Thane Road of a burglary in the Thane area. Investigation continues.
Conditions of release violation
• At 4:07 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Carlos Pena, 41, in the 400 block of Second Street for violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:44 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 3:16 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Marie Riley, 57, in the 200 block of Marine Way for a probation violation, providing false information and driving with a revoked license. Riley was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Kenneth Johnson, 31, on Wickersham Avenue for reporting false information and on a $500 warrant for promoting contraband in the first degree. Johnson was taken to LCCC. The driver of the car, 31-year-old Christianna Nicklie, was cited for failing to carry and show proof of insurance.
• At 10:25 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a sexual assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:13 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a stolen and recovered jacket in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. The jacket is worth an estimated $65. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 1:14 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 52, who reported a theft from his residence in the 300 block of Ewing Way.
• At 2:58 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road of a theft of services from a cab company. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:02 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a theft in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:08 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 53, in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive who reported the theft of his black leather gym bag and small green backpack.