This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:39 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of an assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:22 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue to investigate a burglary in the area of Berners Avenue.
• At 11:12 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the report of check fraud in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 3500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a single-vehicle rollover crash that resulted in an estimated $5,000 in damage. The driver was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
• At 4:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 4700 block of Douglas Highway to investigate the report of a single-vehicle crash. No injuries were reported.
• At 7:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue to investigate the report of a vehicle collision where a pedestrian was struck. Read more in Thursday’s paper.
• At 7:38 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Behrends Avenue to investigate the report of a hit-and-run in the area. Investigation continues.
• At 2:33 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 1:36 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate a theft from an apartment complex.
• At 2:37 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 9000 block of Long Run Drive to investigate the report from a woman, 35, who reported a package had been stolen from her mailbox. The package was worth an estimated $80.
• At 2:39 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to Egan Drive to investigate the report of criminal mischief.