This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:42 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Robert Celedon II, 51, for assault. Alcohol was a factor. Celedon was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 bail.
• At 2:22 a.m., a 20-year-old man was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital after being assaulted in the 2800 block of Postal Way. The assault caused an injury to his hand. Investigation continues.
• At 9:24 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to Marine Way to investigate the report of a burglary. Investigation continues.
• At 8:25 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Haloff Way to investigate an unattended and unexpected death due to natural causes.
• At 8:36 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a suicidal subject.
• At 1:29 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested David R. Haynes, 42, on Montana Creek Road for criminal trespass and attempted vehicle theft. Haynes was taken to LCCC and held on $1,000 bail.
• At 8:48 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Vista Drive to investigate the report of a residential burglary. Investigation continues.
• At 2:47 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Front Street to investigate the report from a man, 42, who reported a Ford Expedition was rifled and a Polaroid camera and McGivney’s sweatshirt were stolen. The camera is worth an estimated $120 and the sweatshirt is worth an estimated $50.
• At 9:26 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 800 block of Basin Road to investigate the report of a man, 32, who reported gas was siphoned from his vehicle.
• At 10:52 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Vintage Boulevard to investigate the report of attempted larceny.
• At 12:40 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Mark Albert Brown, 52, on Marine Way for returning to a business after he was given a trespass notice. Alcohol was a factor. Brown was given a summons and released on scene.