This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:28 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 5400 block of Jenkins Drive to investigate the death of a man, 54. Foul play is not suspected.
• At 6:19 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 6:20 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 9:15 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Susan A. Kaer, 55, in the 8800 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.157 percent, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:43 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate the reported theft of medication. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 9:23 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Troy Avenue to investigate the reported theft of tires from a home.
• At 9:56 a.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted a man, 39, in the 200 block of Gold Street in recovering his stolen and vandalized car after it had been missing for three weeks. Two subjects sleeping in the car claimed they bought the car two weeks ago. Investigation showed that another man had stolen and sold the car. Charges are pending.
• At 4:23 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Seward Street to investigate the reported vandalism of a vending machine.
• At 8:27 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of criminal mischief. Investigation continues.
• At 8:46 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 5400 block of Shaune Drive to investigate the report of a theft from a vehicle. Investigation continues.