This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:11 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Larry Reiger, 60, in the 300 block of Village Street for assault. Alcohol was a factor. Reiger was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1,000 bail.
• At 12:34 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Rowena Reeves, 51, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for two counts of disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:41 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Gold Street to investigate the report of a disturbance where a window was broken. Investigation continues.
• At 9:07 a.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:47 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 9300 block of Glacier Highway to assist someone with a motor vehicle crash on private property.
• At 10:24 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the theft of alcohol. Investigation continues.
• At 6:12 a.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Alan Lee, 32, in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for criminal trespass.
• At 11:13 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3600 block of Amalga Street to investigate the report of vehicle rifling. Investigation continues.