This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:07 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 300 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a burglary at the Crepe Escape food truck. An estimated $1,500 in property was taken. Investigation continues.
• At 9:31 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Joseph Yaletchko, 47, in the 400 block of Franklin Street for second-degree burglary and second-degree theft. Yaletchko was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. See an article on page A3 for more details.
• At 10:49 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated a reported conditions violation in the Juneau area.
• At 3:29 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested, cited and then released Ronald Michael Ward, 47, in the 400 block of St. Ann’s Avenue for driving under the influence. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 6:28 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of shoplifting. Investigation continues.
• At 9:01 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 9:21 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to Egan Drive to investigate the reported theft of a purse. Investigation continues.
Unlawful use of a license
• At 7:27 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Kayle Fithian, 28, in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for unlawful use of a license. Fithian was taken to LCCC and held on $1,500 bail.
• At 10:04 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Marine Way to investigate the report of vandalism to a food truck downtown. Investigation continues.