This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:24 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Thomas Bell, 57, for assault in the 1900 block of Allen Court. Bell was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1000 bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:20 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of burglary in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. Investigation continues.
• At 8:04 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Barry Ellsworth, 25, for criminal trespassing and violating conditions of release in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:05 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of criminal mischief and domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:29 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 33-year-old man for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. He was taken to and held at LCCC.
• At 6:22 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic violence assault and harrassment in the Juneau area.
• At 10:24 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of sexual assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:30 a.m. Thursday, a male reported several gas tanks stolen off his skiff in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 10:26 a.m. Friday, a female reported the theft of medication in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 7:19 a.m. Friday, JPD opened an investigation into a vehicle rifling in the 9400 block of Long Run Drive.
• At 12:25 p.m. Thursday, Nathan Roelfs, 30, was arrested for failing to stop at the direction of a police officer and for a no-bail Alaska State Troopers warrant.