This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:39 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was identified as a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 7:23 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a man, 56, who reported the fraudulent use of his credit card. The card had been charged $700, the man stated.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:23 p.m., JPD and Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to the report of a single-car crash on Thane Road. The two occupants of the car were taken to the hospital, where they were later released in stable condition. The car is considered a total loss. Read more on Tuesday’s A8 page.
• At 1:27 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated the report of stolen prescription medication in the downtown area. Investigation continues.
• At 9:11 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a stolen wallet and fraudulent use of an access device. Investigation continues.
• At 11:19 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Roxanne Jeanette Sharclane, 37, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway on a $100 JPD warrant for failing to appear to an arraignment. The original charge was larceny. Sharclane was also charged with criminal trespass and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:31 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to Douglas Highway to investigate the report of three vehicles with broken windows. Investigation continues.