This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:24 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 4300 block of Taku Boulevard to investigate the report of a man, 41, who reported he was assaulted. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Dale Lindstrom, 40, in the 3200 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated and reckless endangerment. Alcohol was involved. The vehicle Lindstrom was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Sixth Street to investigate the report of a hit and run. No injuries were reported.
• At 6:46 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1000 block of 10th Street to investigate the report of a motor vehicle crash. No injuries were reported.
• At 12:56 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 6:43 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 5100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 2:37 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 3400 block of Foster Avenue to investigate the report of a woman, 31, who reported a theft.
• At 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road to investigate the report of a theft from a park.
• At 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers arrested Tamra Fuhr, 25, on an outstanding warrant for three amounts of first-degree promoting contraband, two counts of second-degree drug misconduct and two counts of third-degree drug misconduct. Fuhr was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $2,500 bail.