This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:28 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of an assault. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 9:55 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a burglary. Investigation continues.
• At 4:56 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the reported sexual abuse of a minor in the Juneau area.
• At 10:47 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 20-year-old woman in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal mischief. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:34 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Mauricio A. Martinez, 33, in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway for driving under the influence. He was also charged with refusing to submit to a chemical test, and his car was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:09 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a hit and run. No injuries were reported. Investigation continues.
• At 7:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 4:34 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Kimberlee Young, 43, in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive for criminal trespass. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:19 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 1500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of criminal trespass on private property. Investigation continues.
• At 12:59 p.m. Thursday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers arrested Jerry Raymond Cropley, 54, at the downtown transit center on an outstanding warrant for concealment of merchandise and violating conditions of release. Cropley was taken to LCCC and held on $1,000 bond.
• At about 4:54 p.m. Thursday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers arrested Curtis Rocco Mangusso, 28, for violating his conditions of release and fourth-degree drug misconduct. JPD requested Troopers check on a driver of a car parked at a business on Clinton Road, according to an AST dispatch. When Troopers arrived, they found Mangusso, who appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Troopers found that Mangusso was on Pretrial supervision for second-degree drug misconduct. Mangusso was taken to LCCC and held without bail.