This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:06 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop to investigate the report of an assault. Investigation continues.
• At 8:16 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 10800 block of Black Bear Road to investigate the report of Juneau Youth Services, which reported that a juvenile resident damaged a copy machine and drywall. The report was forwarded to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 11:49 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Casey Muir, 31, in the 700 block of Ninth Street for disorderly conduct.
• At 2:07 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report of a domestic dispute in the Juneau area. A report was taken for the Office of Children’s Services.
• At 5:04 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 56-year-old woman in the Juneau area for domestic violence criminal mischief. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:59 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Jeffrey Mans, 43, in the 1400 block of Mendenhall Peninsula Road for driving while intoxicated and refusing to submit to a chemical test. The car he was driving was impounded and he was taken to LCCC.
Failure to stop
• At 4:36 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Benjamin Bingham, 35, in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive for failing to stop at the direction of an officer. The motorcycle Bingham was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:15 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 800 block of 12th Street to investigate a hit and run that resulted in an injury.
• At 2:06 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 8300 block of River Place to investigate the report of a stolen vehicle.
• At 5:47 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 15600 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the theft of a utility trailer. Investigation continues.
• At 10:43 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Village Street to investigate the report of a woman, 66, who reported a package worth an estimated $200 was stolen from her apartment building.
• At 11:28 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a man, 51, who reported a walkie-talkie worth an estimated $25 had been stolen from inside a business.
• At about 1:45 p.m. Friday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers arrested Frederick W. Damer, 55, at his residence on Montana Creek Road. He was arrested on an outstanding warrant for third- and fourth-degree weapons misconduct. He was taken to LCCC.