REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL ATTENDANCE AREA (REAA)
- Election Day - Tuesday, October 6, 2015 - Polls are open from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Registration and Registration Updates Deadline – Sunday, September 6, 2015
- In-Person and Special Needs Voting Begins – Monday, September 21, 2015
- Absentee By-Mail Application Deadline – Monday, September 28, 2015
(Information courtesy of the Alaska Division of Elections)
Still need help? To determine where to cast your vote call the State of Alaska's TOLL FREE POLLING PLACE LOCATOR, enter your Social Security Number or your voter number when prompted, and you will be told where your polling place is located. The number is 1-888-383-8683.
MEET THE CANDIDATES:
- Dixie Hood, Assembly D2
- Jerry Nankervis, Assembly D2
- Jason Puckett, Assembly D2
- Greg Fisk, Mayor
- Merrill Sanford, Mayor (incumbent)
- Loren Jones, Assembly D1
- Andrea "Andi" Story, School Board
- Jason Hart, School Board
- Jeff Redmond, School Board
- Emil Robert Mackey III, School Board
- Josh Keaton, School Board
This page is updated regularly: Check back for updates.
* The League of Women Voters of Juneau is a nonpartisan organization and did not solicit nor assist with the political advertising by any cadidate.