This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:50 p.m. Monday, Cheri Ann Phillips, 35, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Northwood Drive. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:18 a.m. Monday, a 27-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 10-year-old boy in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 3:48 a.m. Tuesday, a 21-year-old female reported being assaulted by a 22-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, Dustin Stevenson, 38, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 2100 block of Channel Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:06 a.m. Tuesday, a 1995 Ford Mustang was impounded as a traffic hazzard on Glacier Highway.
• At 4:55 p.m. Monday, a 19-year-old woman reported a cell phone lost in the 8400 block fo Thunder Mountain Road. The phone was valued at $300.
• At 5:22 p.m. Monday, a 38-year-old woman was served with a summons in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 3:42 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old man reported a cell phone stolen from his packpack in the 1600 block of Glacier Ave. The phone was valued at $480.
• At 6:06 p.m. Monday, a 46-year-old man reported someone entered his boat without permission and stole tools in the 1200 block of Harbor Way.
• At 3:35 p.m. Monday, a 59-year-old woman reported a bench at Glacier Valley Elementary was vandalized in the 1500 block of Third Street.