This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:20 a.m. Sunday, a 21-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 20-year-old man.
• At 1:52 p.m. Saturday, Timothy Lott, 31, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. Lott was also charged with resisting arrest. Lot was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:52 p.m. Saturday, Steven Lott, 19, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. Lott was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 9:56 p.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old boy was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 4:01 a.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old girl was cited as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 4:29 p.m. Saturday, a 63-year-old man reported damage to city property in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 4:46 p.m. Saturday, a 57-year-old man reported vandalism to his mailbox in the 11800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 9:11 p.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old woman reported vandalism to her residence window and vehicles in the 4800 block of Steelhead Street.
• At 12:48 a.m. Sunday, a 43-year-old woman reported the window of her residence broken in the 3300 block of Meander Way. The damage is estimated at $200.
• At 12:15 p.m. Saturday, Melinda Sue Wright, 42, was arrested in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway on two outstanding warrants issued for failing to appear. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:22 p.m. Saturday, Derek B. Stewart, 23, was arrested in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear.
• At 10:18 p.m. Saturday, James Andrew Eldridge, 44, was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued on an ex parte motion charging a probation violation in the 6000 block of Glacier Spur Road. He was also cited for driving with a revoked license. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.