This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:41 p.m. Thursday, Richard Robert Ransbottom, 26, was arrested for assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:29 a.m. Friday, Arne Kristian Weise, 53, was arrested on a warrant in the 6200 block of Alaway Ave. He was taken to LCCC.
•At 5:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old man reported his 8-year-old daughter was assaulted by a 14-year-old girl.
• At 12:09 p.m. Thursday, a 32-year-old man was arrested on a domestic violence order violation. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 2:46 p.m. Thursday, Aaron Gabrial Byrd, 19, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 800 block of Glacier Ave. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:31 a.m. Friday, Ryan Sawson, 23, was cited and released for driving without a license on Lee Smith Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:36 p.m. Thursday, Maria Hall, 54, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Ineligible obtainment of hunting permit
• On Friday, Brian Fairchild, 28, was cited for obtaining a Mendenhall Wetlands registration hunting permit during a time he was ineligible to receive permits.
• At 1 a.m. Thursday, a 16-tear-old girl was cited for minor consuming in the 9000 block of Atlin Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old man reported a hit-and-run in the 3200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:43 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle driven by a 33-year-old man hit a vehicle driven by a 46-year-old woman on Glacier Highway. The man was cited for careless driving. The woman was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, a 71-year-old man reported the tires on his vehicle stolen in the 5400 block of Jenkins Drive.
• At 4:38 p.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman reported a snowboard and binding stolen from a vehicle on Sixth Street.
• At 2:27 p.m. Thursday, a 35-year-old man reported theft of SCUBA equipment in the 2200 block of Dunn Street.
• At 8:06 a.m. Friday, a 39-year-old man reported a boat motor stolen in the 1700 block fo Anka Street.
• At 9:01 p.m. Wednesday, Dawn Jerue, 36, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for a change of plea hearing in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:05 p.m. Thursday, a 34-year-old man was served with a summons in the 2500 block of Sunset Drive.
• At 12:07 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle on Bresee Street. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $1,200.
• At 3:05 a.m. Friday, a 48-year-old woman reported a window to her residence was paintballed in the 3800 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 7:52 a.m. Friday, an 82-year-old woman reported her residence was painballed in the 4400 block of Douglas Highway.