• The City Assembly will meet at 7 p.m. today in the Assembly Chambers at City Hall.
• The Assembly Finance Committee will meet during the Assembly meeting today to discuss the city’s operating budget ordinance, school district budget ordinance and mill levy ordinance. It also will meet at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the Assembly Chambers to have presentations on the budgets for the Juneau International Airport, Bartlett Regional Hospital, Docks and Harbors, Eaglecrest and Capital Improvement Projects.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Assembly Chambers at City Hall.
• The Airport Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Aurora Room.
• The Juneau School District Board of Education will meet at 5 p.m. Thursday at Juneau-Douglas High School to continue discussions on graduation requirement changes.
• The League of Women Voters’ annual meeting will take place from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday in the Assembly Chambers.