This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:36 a.m. Saturday, William Allen Milton Jr., 18, was arrested on an outstanding detention order on Front Street. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 6:16 a.m. Saturday, Salina Thomas, 20, was arrested on a warrant charging failure to appear in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Thomas was also cited with minor consuming.
• At 5:23 p.m. Friday, Joyce Stone, 57, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:29 a.m. Saturday, Elise Mary Catherine Wohlfarth, 25, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:02 p.m. Friday, a 29-year-old man was served with a stalking protective order.
• At 4:31 p.m. Friday, a 34-year-old woman was served with a stalking protective order.
• At 7:14 p.m. Friday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old woman in the 700 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 9:38 p.m. Friday, a summons was served on a 28-year-old man in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.