This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 26-year-old man violated conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 5:04 p.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old man reported a 30-year-old man contacted him in violation of a stalking protective order in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:08 p.m. Tuesday, a 21-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault.
Driving without a license
• At 9:51 p.m. Tuesday, Jenny Sharclane, 35, was cited for driving without a license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 2:57 p.m. Tuesday, Bradley Robert Nelson, 54, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 9900 block of Stephen Richard Memorial Drive. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:47 p.m. Tuesday, Steven Douglas Muetze, 49, was arrested for interfering in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:35 p.m. Tuesday, a 19-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck by another vehicle that left the scene in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 5:09 p.m. Tuesday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 22-year-old woman.
• At 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 5:14 p.m. Tuesday, a 21-year-old man reported the theft of $66.74 in fuel in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 5:51 p.m. Tuesday, Ranelle Angela Hinchman, 20, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 5:51 p.m. Tuesday, Dustin James Hesseltine, 19, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:05 a.m. Wednesday, a 29-year-old man reported the theft of gas in the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard. The gas had an estimated value of $20.
• At 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old man reported his vehicle was vandalized in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. The damage is estimated at $300.
• At 7:32 a.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old man reported $200 damage to the interior of his vehicle in the 9200 block of James Boulevard.
• At noon Tuesday, a vehicle was impounded for safekeeping on Egan Drive outbound.
• At 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, Cheri Phillips, 35, was arrested in the 6800 block of Glacier Highway on a warrant issued for failure to appear. She was taken to LCCC.