This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, Gloria Plummer, 60, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 500 block of Willoughby Avenue. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:35 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an altercation between a 30-year-old man and 29-year-old woman in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive.
• At 10:34 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 400 block of Sixth Street.
• At 11:32 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of unwanted conduct between two juveniles in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 3:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of two males fighting and refusing to cooperate.
• At 9:34 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a domestic disturbance in the 8900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road, alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:29 a.m. JPD investigated a domestic violence assault.
Driving without a license
• At 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, Francine Brown, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 3600 block of Spartan Street. The vehicle driven was impounded.
• At 4:33 a.m. Thursday, Michael Friedrichs, 21, was cited for driving without a license in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:24 p.m. Wednesday, Rose Staveland, 29, was arrested for driving under the influence on Douglas Highway. She was also arrested for reckless endangerment. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:45 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated negligent burning in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 11:13 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue extinguished an unauthorized burn at North Street.
• At 8:15 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a natural vegetation fire and extinguished an unauthorized campfire burning.
• At 3:05 p.m. Tuesday, officers began investigation of alleged harassment in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old man reported a 27-year-old woman was harassing him over the phone.
• At 8:43 p.m. Tuesday, Christopher Eugene Clark, 46, was cited for open lewdness in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 8:43 p.m. Tuesday, John Andrew Gaines, 46, was cited for open lewdness in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue.
Lost and found
• At 8:27 a.m. Wednesday, a 57-year-old man reported a lost wallet at Salmon Creek Lane.
• At 10:50 a.m. Wednesday, a backpack was found in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 1:02 p.m. Wednesday, a diabetic woman was transported by CCFR from Third Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, a girl with a leg injury was transported by CCFR to BRH and Juneau International Airport.
• At 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, a man suffering from alcohol detoxification withdrawal syndrome was transported by CCFR from Dixon Street to BRH.
• At 4:26 p.m. Wednesday, a man with fractures was transported by CCFR from BRH to JIA.
• At 7:36 p.m. Wednesday, a man with knee pain was transported by CCFR from Whittier Street to BRH.
• At 9:12 p.m. Wednesday, an intoxicated man vomiting was transported by CCFR from Marine Way to BRH.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, Blaine Roeber, 18, was arrested for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive. Rober was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:02 p.m. Tuesday, a 44-year-old woman reported her Honda Hatchback was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, a 2003 Dodge Durango driven by a 50-year-old man was struck by a truck driven by another 50-year-old man.
• At 9:33 a.m. Wednesday, JPD attempted to serve a DV protective order on a 23-year-old man.
• At 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 19-year-old woman in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 9:41 a.m. Wednesday, JPD served a summons to a 26-year-old man in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 12:34 p.m. Wednesday, JPD served a summons on a 35-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 1:38 p.m. Tuesday, Evelyn Rose Widmyer, 25, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:48 p.m. Tuesday, a 65-year-old man reported the theft of a starter motor from his boat motor in the 11900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:22 p.m. Tuesday, an 18-year-old woman reported the theft of her iPhone in the 8900 block of Gee Street.
• At 5:20 p.m. Wednesday, a 62-year-old man reported his iPhone stolen on March 26th in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 10:08 p.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old man reported a 22-caliber pistol stolen from his residence in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:21 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:55 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:18 a.m. Wednesday, a port-a-potty was vandalized in the 15700 block of Auke Rec Bypass Road causing an estimated $2,000 damage.
• At 7:31 a.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported company trucks in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive were spray painted causing an estimated $400 damage.
• At 4:33 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman reported her fuel system was vandalized in the 2900 block of Linda Ave.
• At 12:08 a.m. Wednesday, Steven Milton, 26, was arrested on Front Street for two warrants charging failure to appear. Milton was taken to LCCC.