This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:38 p.m. Thursday, Brian Lee Abbott, 41, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of criminal trespass in the 200 block of Franklin St. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:47 p.m. Wednesday, Hoyt Edward Galvan, 54, was arrested on an outstanding JPD warrant and a JPD warrant for failure to appear in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:43 a.m. Friday, Bryce Phillips, 18, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 3500 block of Tongass Blvd. He was also cited for minor consuming. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:15 a.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 40-year-old woman in the 400 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 7:17 a.m. Friday, a 37-year-old man reported a burglary from a business in the 400 block of Third Street.
Driving without a license
• At 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, Francine Brown, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 3600 block of Spartan Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 4:33 a.m. Thursday, Michael Friedrichs was cited for driving without a license in the 3200 block of Hospital Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:24 p.m. Wednesday, Rose Staveland, 29, was arrested for driving under the influence and three counts of reckless endangerment. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old man reported being harassed over the phone by a 27-year-old woman.
• At 6:22 p.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old woman reported losing a $100 bill on Glacier Highway.
• At 11:17 p.m. Thursday, Alisa Simpson, 20, was cited for minor consuming in the 500 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 2:43 a.m. Friday, Zachary McCreery, 19, was cited for minor consuming in the 3500 block of Tongass Blvd.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old man was struck by a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old man in the 3200 block of Egan Drive.
• At 12:34 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 35-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Ave.
• At 6:20 p.m. Wedneday, a summons was served on a 19-year-old woman in the 3600 block of Spartan Street.
• At 10:08 p.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old man reported a .22 caliber pistol stolen from his residence in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:46 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old woman reported the theft of an iPod Touch in the 1600 block of Glacier Ave. The iPod is estimated at $250.
• At 4:46 p.m. Thursday, Benjamin Sean Sheakley, 25, was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:40 a.m. Friday, a 74-year-old man reported his checkbooks stolen in the 3300 block of Tongass Blvd.
• At 3:33 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman reported her vehicle was vandalized in the 2900 block of Linda Ave.