• The Assembly Public Works and Facilities Committee will meet at noon in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Assembly Lands Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers.
• The Assembly Committee of the Whole will meet at 6 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers to discuss the cruise ship dock project and state financial disclosure laws related to a ballot question
• The Juneau School District will have a special board meeting at 6:15 p.m. in the Juneau-Douglas High School Library for a budget revision, graduation requirements final reading and first readings on revisions to the bullying/hazing, weapons and student discipline policies.
• Bartlett Regional Hospital Board of Directors will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH adminstration boardroom.
• Juneau School District will hold a special meeting at 6:15 p.m. in the Juneau-Douglas High School library.
• The Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly chambers.
• The Assembly will have a special meeting for a public hearing at 5 p.m. on the budget, CIP resolution and school budget notion, immediately followed by Assembly Finance Committee in the Assembly Chambers.
• AJ Mine Advisory Committee will meet at 5 p.m. at, Centennial Hall in the Hickel Room to finalize its report to the Assembly.
• Docks and Harbors board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers. Immediately following will be a Port Directors Recruitment Committee meeting.
• The opening of the seawalk and a ribbon cutting ceremony will take place at noon by the Twisted Fish patio at 550 South Franklin St.