This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:09 a.m. Monday, a male patient was transported from Village Street to Bartlett Regional Hospital for a knee laceration. He was later taken to Juneau International Airport.
• At 8:34 a.m. Monday, a female patient was taken from Hospital Drive to JIA for a fractured hip and humerus.
• At 8:43 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue investigated an intentionally set fire on Renninger Street.
• At 11:31 a.m. Monday, CCFR investigated an unauthorized burning on Glacier Highway.
• At 11:32 a.m. Monday, a male patient was transported from BRH to JIA for pneumonia.
• At 2:33 p.m. Monday, a male patient was transported from Auke Bay Harbor Road to BRH for respiratory distress.
• At 4:48 p.m. Monday, a female patient was transported from Creek Street to BRH for flu-like symptoms.
• At 5:18 p.m. Monday, a male patient was transported from BRH to JIA with cardiac distress.
• At 9:21 p.m. Monday, a female patient was transported from JIA to BRH with a shoulder injury.
• At 8:25 p.m. Sunday, Benjamin Hyrum Bingham, 28, was cited for reckless driving on Central Avenue. He was also cited for driving without a valid license.
• At 4:37 p.m. Sunday, a 54-year-old woman reported her daughter’s tires had been slashed in the 7500 block of Douglas Highway. The damage is estimated at $200.
• At 1:57 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded for a noise disturbance on Gold Street.
• At 11:22 Sunday, Wade Travis Bowen, 19, was arrested in the 3100 block of Douglas Highway on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.