• The Juneau Human Rights Commission will host a cultural stories and history talk at 6:30 p.m. at the UAS Egan Lecture Hall.
• The CBJ Assembly will meet at 7 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers, and will include action on creating a library department and transfer of funds.
• The AJ Mine Advisory Committee will hold a worksession at 5:30 p.m. in Centennial Hall in the Hickel Room to finalize it’s report to the Assembly.
• Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee will have a retreat meeting at 6 p.m. at the Dimond Park Aquatic Center.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainability will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Downtown Library’s large conference room.
• The Juneau School District Facilities Committee will meet at noon in the Goldbelt Building, EED Auxiliary Board Room 801 W. 10th St.
• The Hospital Quality Assurance Committee will meet at noon in classroom 203a BRH Admin Building.
• The Juneau Human Rights Commission will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Downtown Library’s large conference room.
• The Eaglecrest Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall in conference room 224.