This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:34 p.m. Monday, a 36-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly conduct. She was also charged with resisting arrest. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:47 p.m. Monday, a person was arrested for domestic violence assault.
• At 9:21 p.m. Monday, a 44-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:51 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue extinguished a vehicle fire on Concrete Way.
• At 5:24 a.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from Juneau International Airport to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:17 a.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from BRH to JIA for respiratory disease.
• At 11:09 a.m. Monday, a female patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH with dyspnea.
• At 2:49 p.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from JIA to BRH.
• At 4:19 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a man who had been assaulted on Calhoun Avenue.
• At 7:44 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street. Cooking or burnt food triggered the alarm. The building was cleared of smoke.
• At 9:30 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to two intoxicated male patients. The patients were turned over to Rainforest Recovery Unit.
• At 11:10 p.m. Monday, CCFR treated an infant patient for a possible allergic reaction.
• At 11:26 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a chimney or flue fire on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. the fire was extinguished.
• At 12:52 a.m. Tuesday, a male assaulted on Distin Avenue was transported to BRH.
• At 4:35 a.m. Tuesday, an unresponsive female was transported from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 2:41 p.m. Tuesday, a male was taken from Teal Street to BRH with back pain.
• At 3:21 p.m. Tuesday, a male was taken from 12th St to BRH with shortness of breath.
• At 5:07 p.m. Tuesday, CCF&R responded to an unauthorized burn on Glacier Ave and instructed owner to obtain proper permits.
• At 12:06 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old man reported someone used his credit card without authorization.
• At 9:20 p.m. Monday, Nicholas Mow, 19, was cited for minor consuming in the 100 block of Egan Drive. He was also cited for disorderly conduct.
• At 11:42 p.m. Monday, a 16-year-old boy was cited for minor consuming.
• At 2:07 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 26-year-old man.
• At 10:34 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man reported his jacket and keys stolen from Marlintini’s Lounge in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:11 a.m. Tuesday, a 40-year-old man reported approximately $400 of heating oil stolen in the 9300 block of Betty Court.
• At 9:14 a.m. Tuesday, a 64-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 2700 block of David Street. The damage is estimated at $600.
• At 11:19 a.m. Tuesday, Tiffany Jo Spaulding, 27, was arrested on a warrant charging credit card fraud. She was taken to LCCC.
• On Wednesday, April 27, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Washington resident Ron Reynolds, 33, for failing to have a 2011 Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission annual tab attached to his vessels number plate. Reynolds was contacted aboard the F/V Roedda at Point Hugh near Elfin Cove while participating in the Seymour Canal herring fishery and issued a citation through Juneau District Court for $110.
• On Friday, April 29, AWT issued Douglas resident Blake M. Galvin, 30, a citation for failing to return his 2010 mountain goat registration permit to the Douglas ADF&G office by 12/15/10. Galvin was given a $110 fine and his optional arraignment has been set in the Juneau District Court.
• On Saturday, April 30, AWT cited Juneau resident Mathew Cole, 30, for obtaining a Mendenhall Wetlands registration hunting permit during a time he was ineligible to receive permits. Cole was ineligible to receive permits for failing to return a permit harvest report from 2009. Cole was issued a summons to appear in the Juneau District Court on Wednesday, May 4.
• On Sunday, May 1, AWT cited Juneau resident Jacob Abel, 27, of Juneau, for obtaining a Mendenhall Wetlands registration hunting permit during a time he was ineligible to receive permits. Abel was ineligible to receive permits for failing to return a permit harvest report from 2009. Abel was issued a summons to appear in the Juneau District Court on May 11.
• On Saturday, April 30, Alaska State Troopers in Juneau received a report of a break in of a lodge in Elfin Cove. Investigation revealed that between March 1 – April 30, person(s) unknown entered Eagle Charters Lodge through an unsecured door and removed food, alcohol, and a VHF radio. Estimated theft is $500.00. Case is under investigation. If anyone has information please contact the AST at 465-4000.
• At 3:57 a.m. Monday, Artie Ray, 32, was arrested on a Juneau District Court warrant by AST near mile 11 of the North Tongass Hwy in Ketchikan for failure to appear regarding the charge of leaving the scene of a motor vehicle collision. Ray was arrested without incident and remanded to the KCC on $1000.00 bail.