This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:19 p.m. Tuesday, a 14-year-old girl was arrested on a detention order. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an altercation between a 62-year-old man and a 51-year-old man in the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue.
• At 11:16 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to an altercation between a 33-year-old man and a 26-year-old man in the 100 block of Franklin Street. The victim declined to pursue charges.
• At 2:08 a.m. Tuesday, a 41-year-old man was arrested for fourth-degree domestic violence assault. He was also arrested for fifth-degree domestic violence criminal mischief. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:10 a.m. Tuesday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue. He was also arrested for criminal mischief.
Driving without a license
• At 8:41 a.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 5:48 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue investigated a fire alarm on Mount Roberts Street. A broken feeder pipe activated the alarm.
• At 6:44 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR investigated smoke or an odor on Mount Roberts Street. There was no fire.
• At 8:42 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR investigated a fire alarm on Marine Way. Flooding caused the alarm.
• At 9:54 a.m. Tuesday, a female patient was taken from SEARHC to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:04 a.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 11:18 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a vehicle accident on Ninth Street. There were no injuries.
• At 2:11 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Mount Roberts Street. A malfunction caused the alarm.
• At 6:33 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to electricity arcing on Behrends Avenue. CCFR advised the homeowner to leave the circuit off and call an electrician.
• At 7:33 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from Lemon Creek Road to BRH for treatment of chest pain.
• At 7:50 p.m. Tuesday, a patient was taken from JIA to BRH.
• At 8:01 p.m. Tuesday, a male patient was taken from Thane Road to BRH for treatment of a laceration.
• At 9:08 p.m. Tuesday, an unconscious male patient was taken from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 9:13 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a girl with a head injury on Village Street.
• At 10:16 p.m. Tuesday, a male assault victim was taken from Franklin Street to BRH.
• At 5:08 p.m. Monday, a 65-year-old man reported his debit card was used without his permission.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:48 p.m. Monday, a 20-year-old man reported his vehicle had been hit-and-run by another vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The damage is estimated at $300.
• At 12:52 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 33-year-old man.
• At 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, JPD served a summons on a 47-year-old man in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 12:52 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 12:53 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 12:55 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 40-year-old man.
• At 2:08 p.m. Monday, a 44-year-old woman reported a bicycle and bicycle trailer stolen in the 3400 block of Kant Court. The items have a combined estimated value of $500.
• At 5:10 p.m. Monday, a 78-year-old man reported the theft of a pistol from a business in the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road.
• At 2:35 p.m. Tuesday, Oscar Snell, 39, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 3000 block of Vintage Drive.
• At 2:35 p.m. Tuesday, Jaqueline Kennedy, 68, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 3000 block of Vintage Drive.
• At 3:17 p.m. Tuesday, a 46-year-old man reported a 51-year-old man stealing keys from his vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 3:25 p.m. Tuesday, a 36-year-old man reported three bottles of alcohol stolen from Home Liquor & Deli in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. The alcohol has a value of $33.68.
• At 4:12 p.m. Tuesday, a 28-year-old man reported two cans of Red Bull stolen from Home Liquor & Deli in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. The value of the drinks was estimated at $6.
• At 4:45 p.m. Tuesday, Raymond Robert Huebschen, 22, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 6:18 p.m. Tuesday, Barbara Jane Hanna, 52, was cited for theft from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:19 p.m. Tuesday, Howard Eugene Braman, 45, was arrested fro larceny from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:52 a.m, Wednesday, a 52-year-old woman reported the theft of her Qwest card.
• At 8:03 a.m. Tuesday, Raymund Seifert, 49, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard. He was also arrested for criminal mischief.
• At 1:09 p.m. Tuesday, a 33-year-old woman reported someone trespassing into a church in the 8700 block of Trinity Drive.