This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:29 p.m. Friday, a 27-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 26-year-old man.
• At 2:48 a.m. Saturday, Brett Alan Power, 27, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Vanderbilt Hill Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:35 p.m. Friday, a 24-year-old woman reported her iPhone lost.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:16 p.m. Friday, a vehicle was struck while parked by another vehicle on Second Street.
• At 11:11 a.m. Saturday, a summons was served on a 22-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Ave.
• At 2:23 p.m. Friday, a 48-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 2:44 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old boy was cited and released for theft in the 3000 block of Vintage Blvd.
• At 6:15 p.m. Friday, a man reported the theft of a bicycle in the 9200 block of James Blvd.
• At 8:06 p.m. Friday, Roy Marvin Barr Jr., 36, was cited and released for larceny from Alaskan & Proud in the 600 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 9:49 p.m. Friday, a 30-year-old woman reported an iPhone stolen by a 27-year-old woman in the 100 block of Main Street. The phone was later recovered.
• At 1:27 p.m. Friday, a 27-year-old man reported vandalism to his mailbox in the 3300 block of Nowell Ave. Damage to the mailbox was estimated at $100.