This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:53 p.m. Sunday, Georgette Jim, 28, was arrested for assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:24 p.m. Sunday, Wade Travis Bowen, 19, was arrested for assault in the 100 block of Franklin street. Bowen was also cited as a minor consuming alcohol. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:29 a.m. Monday, a 28-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 26-year-old man.
• At 7:35 p.m. Sunday, a 49-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:34 a.m. Monday, a 42-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 10:59 p.m. Sunday, Joseph William Cropley, 41, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:36 a.m. Monday, a female patient was taken from Juneau International Airport to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:29 a.m. Monday, a female assault victim was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 4:11 a.m. Monday, a minor patient swallowed tape on Third Street. An exam revealed no abnormalities.
• At 7:46 a.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 12:04 p.m. Monday, a patient was taken from Gastineau Avenue to BRH for treatment of a possible overdose.
• At 1:48 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive. Investigation revealed the alarm had been activated maliciously.
• At 2:22 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a female patient who fell on Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:13 p.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH for treatment of a broken leg.
• At 4:54 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a brush fire near Montgomery Street. CCFR extinguished the fire.
• At 6:22 p.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from St. Ann’s Avenue to BRH for treatment of chest pain.
• At 8:21 p.m. Monday, a male patient was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 11:26 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a male patient on Glacier Highway.
• At 5:41 p.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old woman reported the fraudulent use of her credit card.
• At 11:10 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 51-year-old man.
• At 7:11 a.m. Monday, a 51-year-old man reported fishing gear and a cell phone stolen from his vehicle in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. The items have an estimated combined value of $170.
• At 9:34 a.m. Monday, Donna Louise Galvan, 54, was arrested on an warrant charging second-degree theft and fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance. She was taken to LCCC.