This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:13 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an attempted burglary of a residence in the 1400 block of Second Street.
• At 5:48 a.m. Friday, John Alan Reynolds, 47, was arrested for violating conditions of a protective order on Belardi Drive. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:11 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 67-year-old man.
• At 8:48 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, mischief domestic violence and interfering with a report of a domestic violence crime.
• At 12:06 a.m. Thursday, a 33-year-old man reported a 19-year-old woman for violating conditions of release.
• At 12:40 a.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:36 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 26-year-old woman.
• At 10:36 p.m. Thursday, a 51-year-old woman reported a 47-year-old man violated his domestic violence order conditions.
Driving without a license
• At 5:21 p.m. Wednesday, Cristalynn Marie Shipley, 36, was cited for driving without a license in the 3000 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 6:06 p.m. Wednesday, Jeffrey Frick, 45, was cited for driving without a license in the 500 block of Franklin Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:44 p.m. Wednesday, Kimberly Velasco, 41, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 4600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:57 a.m. Thursday, a van was impounded for a parking violation in the 500 block of Fifth Street.
• At 1:13 a.m. Thursday, a man with right side weakness was transported by Capital City Fire and Rescue from Barlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 11:47 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a woman with alerted consciousness on Calhoun Ave.
• At 12:15 p.m. Thursday, a woman with a kidney infection was transported by CCFR from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 1:41 p.m. Thursday, a woman with alerted consciousness was transported by CCFR from Willoughby Ave. to BRH.
• At 2:22 p.m. Thursday, a woman with difficulty breathing was transported by CCFR from Postal Way to BRH.
• At 3:05 p.m. Thursday, a woman with chest pain was transported by CCFR from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 5:46 p.m. Thursday, a man with kidney failure was transported by CCFR from Salmon Creek Lane to BRH.
• At 11:38 p.m. Thursday, a man with a head injury was transported by CCFR from BRH to JIA.
• At 11:40 p.m. Thursday, an intoxicated woman was transported by CCFR from Glacier Highway to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:34 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 40-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle driven by a 42-year-old man on Ninth Street. The man was cited for failure to maintain safe distance.
• At 10:56 p.m. Thursday, Danny Joe Woodard, 28, was arrested on a JPD warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of disorderly conduct on Front Street.
• At 1:45 p.m. Wednesday, a 75-year-old woman reported lumber stolen from her yard in the 8700 block of Gail Ave.
• At 3:39 p.m. Wednesday, George Kadake, 50, was arrested for criminal trespass and concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old woman reported the theft of a backpack containing clothing and a laptop in the 1600 block of Glacier Ave. The backpack and its contents were recovered.
• At 7 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old boy reported his backpack stolen in the 1600 block of Glacier Ave.
• At 8:44 a.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old man reported his wallet stolen from his vehicle in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 10:44 a.m. Thursday, a 20-year-old man reported headlights and a hood stolen from his vehicle in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 10:31 a.m. Thursday, a 63-year-old woman reported a DVD player stolen from the Juneau Church of the Nazarene in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The church van was also reported vandalized.
• At 11:12 a.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old woman reported her iPhone 4 stolen in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 3:08 p.m. Thursday, a woman reported a stolen purple and pink bike in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 7:14 p.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old woman reported the theft of her purse and contents inside Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:29 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old woman reported her purse stolen in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 8:26 a.m. Friday, a 34-year-old man reported multiple items taken from his boat and yard in the 8300 block of Aspen Ave.